Thursday, November 25, 2010

Vegan MoFo - Vermicelli Salad & Vegan Croissants!


Today's MoFo post for V was just supposed to be about my vermicelli salad but then I discovered something very, very exciting today. 

La Panella now sell vegan croissants!!! 

Even more excitingly they have plain & chocolate!!!  I haven't visited La Panella for awhile so I am unsure how long they have had them, but I did of course have to buy one to try it.  I went for a plain one & I tried a bit & I didn't love it, but then I heated it up & added some jam & I did love it.  I now think that I must go back & try a chocolate one.


My vermicelli salad was a bit boring in comparison, I prepare my noodles & then toss in a mixture of sweet chilli sauce & rice wine vinegar & then top with lots of vegies.  I used lettuce, carrot, snow peas, blanched broccoli & peanuts.

2 comments:

  1. They've had them for a couple of months now (croissants) and the chocolate ones are only vegan Friday to Sunday (or was it Thursday - Sunday? In my opinion, you've gotta take the chocolate ones home and zap them to melt the chocolate and heat the croissant! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could find some vegan croissants where I live! I keep telling myself I'm going to make them...someday!

    ReplyDelete