Ingredients (makes 4 large servings)
- 1 onion diced
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 red capsicum diced
- 1 medium zucchini diced
- 1 1/2 cups tomato passata
- 1/2 cups rice
- 3 cups stock (I used massel chicken stock)
- Cajun spice mix
- Artichoke hearts to serve
- Jalapenos to taste (optional)
- Heat olive oil in a large pot which has a lid and saute garlic, onion, capsicum and zucchini until all cooked.
- Add spice mix, rice, passata and stock to pot. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally (uncovered).
- Cover pot and reduce heat to low
- Cook for 30 minutes or until rice is done, stirring occasionally.
- Top with artichoke hearts & jalapenos