Sunday, September 5, 2010

Where's The Beef Week - Day 7 - Curried Eggplant Soup

The final night of my Where's The Beef week!  It has been ages since I have had a week where every meal has been a winner taste-wise & that us exactly what has happened this week.  I am actually keen to try more recipes from Cindy & Michael's blog now since I have had such good results.

I love eggplant & I love soup so I was pretty excited to make Curried Eggplant Soup (which was via Yeah that vegan shit via Fatfree vegan kitchen), but it was probably my least favourite meal of the week.  My curry powder is kind of old though so I think that might have been an issue.  That being said, I did have leftovers for lunch the next week & I did like it a lot more & I did like the soft chunks of eggplant in it.

2 comments:

  1. Really like your WTB theme! Cute idea, and of course WTB has a great archive to choose from :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for supporting us in this way, Vicki!

    It's been so fun and interesting to see what recipes you've picked and how they've turned out in a different kitchen. Some of them are oft-repeated favourites for us and others are dishes I haven't thought about for years!

    ReplyDelete