- 500gm pumpkin cut into smallish evenly sized pieces
- Half a packet of silken tofu
- Half tub of Tofutti better than cream cheese
- I packet of wonton/gow gee wrappers
- Roast pumpkin until soft & starting to brown
- In a food processor blend the tofu & cream cheese until smooth & well combined
- Add the pumpkin to the food processor & blend into the tofu & cream cheese, add salt & pepper to taste
- Put a teaspoon of the pumpkin mix into the centre of a wonton wrapper & press the edges together. I used a dumpling press because I have one & because it seals the edges really, really well so when you are cooking the ravioli they don't open up.
- Add the ravioli to a big pot of boiling salted water & remove & drain once it floats to the top.
- Heat the pesto in a frypan & toss the drained ravioli in the the pesto.
- 1 bunch basil
- 1 tbsp miso paste
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Toast the pine nuts in a dry fry pan until starting to brown
- Blend all ingredients together in a food processor until well combined