Saturday, March 6, 2010

Bowl of Soul

Last weekend Greg & I had to go to Port Melbourne around lunch time to pick up a change table that I bought on ebay so decided to go to Bowl of Soul after reading so many good things about it.  I don't think that I have been to Port Melbourne for around 6 years when I used to live over that way & it really feels like a completely different world - but that might also have had to do with the fact that my change table was bought from a family that had a nanny.

Anyway, we found Bowl of Soul really easily & it is just a little place but really nice & the staff are so lovely & friendly.  Neither of us could decide between the Stake Out Sandwich & the Satay Chicken Burger so got both & shared.  It smelled so good when they were cooking & they were both really tasty.  Everyone raves about the stake out sandwich but whatever they use for their "chicken" is really delicious & the satay sauce wasn't too full on & rich so I preferred the satay chicken burger.  I think they were both under $12 which seemed liked pretty good value to me, especially since we were both so full after that we didn't eat dinner.
 
Stake Out Sandwich


Satay 'Chicken' Burger
Bowl of Soul
118 Bridge Street
Port Melbourne
9645 2470

No comments:

Post a Comment