Monday, November 16, 2009

East Coast Coffee Cake

This cake is goddamn delicious! I used the recipe from Vegan Brunch (man, I love this book) & added in fresh blueberries because I bought lots of punnets super cheap. I had massive issues with the cake batter though, it was incredibly runny - to the point that it was like pancake batter. I added in another half a cup of flour because I thought that the crumb mix would just sink straight in, it was still really runny but it worked out in the end. I think I slightly undercooked it but the cake was so good that we still quite happily ate it.

2 comments:

  1. It is a delicious cake, blueberries would be a great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cake! So delicious and moist! My favorite has been the apricot cardamom version. Mmm.

    ReplyDelete